Large construction companies are using ChatGPT for marketing – and the ways they are doing so can be used by other professional services companies – including law firms.
Here’s six ways already being used in the construction industry:
- Assistance for content creation, including generating content ideas and topics, headlines, and articles.
- For search engine optimization, marketers are using the ChatGPT to generate keywords, tags, titles, and headings for the best possible search engine rankings.
- Customer engagement is being enhanced as ChatGPT is used for the creation of surveys, questions and feedback forms.
- Lead generation is being assisted by ChatGPT for the generation of headlines, subheadings, calls to action, and content for landing pages.
- Proposal support where ChatGPT can help generate headings, subheadings, bullet points, and summaries. Can also be used for content review, editing and proofreading.
- ChatGPT is being used to keep a tab on competitors by generating information such as competitor strengths and weaknesses, market share, capabilities, clients, news and thought leadership and even customer sentiment.
Thanks to Brian Gallagher, VP of Corporate Development at Graycor for pulling this list together in an article in GroundBreak Carolinas, which provides news and information for the architecture, engineering and construction industry in North and South Carolina.